Crush It is looking for a dynamic leader to help us bring a unique menu to Grapevine! If you are someone who loves being part of something new, working hard to ensure that you are producing an amazing product and has a passion of leading a dynamic team, we are looking for you.
As the Kitchen Manager you will supervise and manage all kitchen operations; optimizing profits by controlling food costs, production, labor and increase sales through food quality, speed of service and accurately prepared food. You must possess superb people and food management skills and be able to motivate a top-performing team.
Our ideal Kitchen Manager is a flexible and customer-focused employee who enjoys developing a team of high performing line cooks and other back of house employees while maintaining a high level of business acumen though managing inventory. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Order materials, supplies, and ingredients based on demand.
- Supervise kitchen employees and organize food orders.
- Oversee the food preparation and cooking process.
- Recruit and train kitchen employees in designated stations.
- Monitor inventory levels and perform weekly inventory assessments.
- Work with the GM and owner to price and change menu items.
- Schedule work shifts for employees.
- Store all food products in compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Ensure the kitchen is clean and organized.
- Maintain weekly and monthly cost reports.
- Check food plating and temperature
- Create specs for future menu items
- Establish portion sizes
- Any additional reasonable requests ask of by the owner and GM
- Proven work experience as a Kitchen or Restaurant Manager
- Hands-on experience with planning menus and ordering ingredients
- Knowledge of a wide range of recipes
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Conflict management abilities
- Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexibility to work during evenings and weekends